Saturday, March 12, 2011
Already Change My Number . :)) @ 4:13 PM
Use DiGi Easy Prepaid . Still DiGi though . xD
It's kinda fun to use this plan . xD
Friends and Family™
(Buddyz™) | 3 DiGi numbers
Free calls and SMS from 12:00am to 8:00pm daily
(From 8:01pm to 11:59pm: Calls is 12sen / min and SMS is 1sen / SMS. MMS is 10sen / MMS)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:00 a.m to 8::00 p.m ! xD free sms and calls . after that . =w=" It's not free anymore . =w=" Thank God it cost only 1sen after 8:00 p.m . Whew ~ xD
I don't remember my new number . =w="
something start with 010 . . . . .then . . I don't remember ! DD:
help me to memorize tht fcking number ! xD (D:)
That's all for now .. I guess . . Want to continue play Persona 4 ..
Izanagi-kun ! <3 (xD)
|